Friday 21 February 2014

London Anime and Gaming Con Masquerade

I tried to take pictures during the masquerade on London Anime and Gaming Con the 8th and 9th go Fabruary 2014. I'm not that good of a photographer, but here follows 1-3 pictures of all the contestants.

I don't even know half of the characters cosplayed, so I won't attempt to write the names of the characters. Just appreciate the effort each person put into their costume and scream internally or externally if you see a character you know.

And a shout-out to all the crossplayers, especially the Lara Croft one.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
 
19

20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

And lastly this couple:
We thought they were to perform a skit, but no. The guy said they met at London Anime Con two years ago, so what better place to…
Yes, he got down on one knee and proposed.
She said yes.
 


The judges, TigerLily Cosplay, Masubi and Tim Lucas if I am not mistaken, deliberated for a bit before getting up on stage to announce the winners.

And here they are!
Zelda came in 1st place, the Penguin came second, The purple cosplay on the right came third and Jinx from LoL (her page) won some kind of game prize for best game character. Sorry my memory is so terrible.

And all the contestants up on stage
 

And a picture of the happy couple to finish of this blog post.

If you want to check out more of my adventures during the convention see my post about London Anime and Gaming Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment